UX designer will responsible for conceiving and conducting user research and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. Also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Expert in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Mock ups, Prototypes, Chartflow and Wireframing.
- Translate business goal into user centric solutions.
- Work closely with stakeholders and the cross functional teams to understand project requirements.
- Prepare estimations and work on UI & UX deliverable schedules
- Design the information architecture, task flows and high level prototypes. Expertise in JustInMind, Marvel or any prototyping tool would be plus.
- Co-ordinate visual design and UI development activities for a given project
- Should have experience in giving solution design to banking/Fintech vertical.
- Collaborate with other UX team members
- Ability to leverage effectively user experience team members to increase your overall contribution.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Responsive Designing
- Adobe Tools - Is a add on skills - good to have
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:User Experience Designer
Desired Candidate Profile
i-exceed technology solutions private limited