Roles and Responsibilities
- Hands on native Android app development with Java & Kotlin
- Hands on knowledge of Android Jetpack Components.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge with MVC, MVP & MVVM.
- Experience with REST full APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Understanding of Google design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
i-exceed technology solutions private limited
i-exceed technology solutions private limited is an IT products and services company with offices in India, Singapore, and the US. With niche IT solutions and specialized consulting services, i-exceed serves 70+ customers in 5 continents with offerings in the technology transformation, core banking business transformation, enterprise mobility, and performance management space. With readymade business solutions, customers can leverage on our decades of experience and fine tune applications for the best performance in their working conditions. Our service offering in the industry include:
- Core Banking Transformation
- Performance Management
- Testing and Validation
- Requirement Management and Business Analysis
- Project Management and High End Consulting
- System Integration
Appzillon, i-exceed’ s flagship product offering consists of a world-class Unified Application Development Suite (MADP+) and readymade business solutions for various industries (including BFSI). The development suite offers rich, agile, and robust cross-platform capabilities to build device and OS independent apps. With its unique capability to automatically extend enterprise services to multiple channels, organizations can jumpstart their channel activities including mobility initiatives with Appzillon.