- Experience in product development life-cycle and product process oriented agile development environment.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps(SPA).
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Writing extensive unit tests usingprotractor, Jasmine, Mocha or Karma.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
i-Exceed Technology Solutions