- Pre-SalesConsultantsare responsible for the development and sales of Mobility Services solutions and value directly to customers thus leading the creation of the value proposition. The directions established by the Pre-Salesconsultantsare the foundation of company's solution and heavily influence sales and delivery strategies for the engagement.
- This is a client facing Job Role. The SolutionPre-Sales Consultantsare expected to spend 40-70% of their time in face-to-face discussions with clients. Individuals should be self-motivated with objective of innovating solutions based on changing market needs and drive solutions demo’s and proof of concepts across geographies.
- Pres-Sales Consultants own the definition of the services solutions, are accountable for the overall success of the engagement and are the primary source of company Global Services engagement management and solution design around the world and across all product and technical disciplines.
- End-to-end ownership of bid pursuits comprising RFP/RFI/RFQ responses and /or proactive proposals.
- Work closely with product SMEs to develop the solution and prepare the proposal
- Own and drive technical solution strategy and design.
- Propagate technical Mobility Services solution assets and bestpractices.
- Remove technical barriers and motivate teams.
- Responsible for the development of competitive cost cases for complex, multi-year opportunities which meet the customer's requirements
- Responsible for understanding country specific requirements, and "localizing" global best practices.
- Should have provided enterprise mobility strategic consulting role for at least 3-4 years.
- Sound knowledge of Mobile application development & management
- Experience delivering projects in at least 3+ years of experience of the tools /tech in the areas:
- Mobile application development & management (HTML5, Native iOS , Android app , development, PhoneGap,Sencha, IBM Worklight) Should have experience of bringing Mobile service from concept to market
- Candidates with BFSI exposure would be preferred
- Self-motivated and have the ability to network across a broad team.
- Comfortable in both a technical dialogue (understanding the customers IT Mobility and technical objectives) as well as a business dialogue (explaining the TCO reductions or ROI benefits of our solutions).
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Pre Sales
Role:Pre Sales Consultant
Desired Candidate Profile
i-exceed technology solutions private limited
i-exceed technology solutions private limited is a FinTech company with offices in India, Singapore, and the US. i-exceeds operations are focused across two major business lines, viz. products (Appzillon) and services (BFSI Consulting Services, Mobility Consulting Services, and Performance Management). With its niche IT products and services, i-exceed serves 70+ customers across 5 continents. i-exceed flagship offering is Appzillon; an omnichannel application development platform. The platform enables enterprises to realize their digital initiatives while being future ready at the same time. Based on open technologies, Appzillon equips developers with the latest of what technology has to offer to build apps that are functionally complete and designed for high usage adoption. Appzillon generates hybrid apps that are a device, form factor, operating system, and browser agnostic. Appzillon Digital Banking is a suite of pre-built omnichannel solutions that empower s banks to provide a consistent experience to their customers across all their touch points. The suite caters to digital banking requirements of customers, employees, and operations teams.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:i-exceed technology solutions private limited