Roles and Responsibilities
- Leads native IOS app development by converting ideas, designs, and requirements into concrete, stable production builds.
- Designs and oversees solutions for specific use cases that provide frameworks, interfaces, and services that can be extended and reused for future requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Swift5 and SwiftUI and has developed IOS Applications for different screen sizes & Resolutions.
- Experience with the latest IOS technologies including Blocks, GCD, Storyboards, Collection Views and Auto Layout.
- Experience working with IOS frameworks Such as core data, core animation, core graphics & core text
- Familiarity with REST full APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles like MVC, MVP, MVVM and VIPER.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source IOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and Apple push notifications (APN).
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge in automation tool like Appium, XCodeTest and XCodeUITest..
- Should have knowledge in deploying and upgrading apps in app store.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience with IOS Secure Coding practices.
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT Software - Mobile
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
i-exceed technology solutions private limited
i-exceed technology solutions private limited is an IT products and services company with offices in India, Singapore, and the US. With niche IT solutions and specialized consulting services, i-exceed serves 100+ customers in 5 continents with offerings in the technology transformation, core banking business transformation, enterprise mobility, and performance management space. With readymade business solutions, customers can leverage on our decades of experience and fine tune applications for the best performance in their working conditions. Our service offering in the industry include:
- Core Banking Transformation
- Performance Management
- Testing and Validation
- Requirement Management and Business Analysis
- Project Management and High End Consulting
- System Integration
Appzillon, i-exceed’ s flagship product offering consists of a world-class Unified Application Development Suite (MADP+) and readymade business solutions for various industries (including BFSI). The development suite offers rich, agile, and robust cross-platform capabilities to build device and OS independent apps. With its unique capability to automatically extend enterprise services to multiple channels, organizations can jumpstart their channel activities including mobility initiatives with Appzillon.