- Ability to write clearly and succinctly, including conceptual information and procedural instructions
- Work in a modular fashion to ensure all product features are documented within a tight deadline
- Create accurate, concise, usable, highly-polished content for administrator guides, end user documentation, installation guides, and release notes
- Collaborate effectively with globally-distributed teams (of with product management, development and test teams) to document new product features, gather information, get technical review of content drafts, and communicate product documentation requirements
- Deliver all content on schedule with a high degree of quality
- Put strong emphasis on performing content reviews and self-edits
- Use the product software to create and verify procedures/installation/product feature functionality
- Re-write and re-structure existing documentation to suit current product workflow, and simplify the existing documentation to improve user experience
- Bachelor (or Master) degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Preferably 4-6 years of experience writing software documentation, technical manuals, release notes. Alternatively, experience in software or application development
- Experience and affinity for technology, technical writing/editing and information design, and working in Agile software development environment
- Experience writing structured content
- Outstanding skills in understanding and writing about complex technical subjects to a variety of audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to write clear, concise, engaging content in a modern, conversational style for a range of audiences
- Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Flexibility in accommodating an agile work environment and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively towards agreed deadlines and deliverables.
- Curiosity regarding technology and willingness to learn about new tools and concepts.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation, paying attention to consistency and detail.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
i-exceed technology solutions private limited
i-exceed technology solutions private limited is an IT products and services company with offices in India, Singapore, and the US. With niche IT solutions and specialized consulting services, i-exceed serves 100+ customers in 5 continents with offerings in the technology transformation, core banking business transformation, enterprise mobility, and performance management space. With readymade business solutions, customers can leverage on our decades of experience and fine tune applications for the best performance in their working conditions. Our service offering in the industry include:
- Core Banking Transformation
- Performance Management
- Testing and Validation
- Requirement Management and Business Analysis
- Project Management and High End Consulting
- System Integration
Appzillon, i-exceed’ s flagship product offering consists of a world-class Unified Application Development Suite (MADP+) and readymade business solutions for various industries (including BFSI). The development suite offers rich, agile, and robust cross-platform capabilities to build device and OS independent apps. With its unique capability to automatically extend enterprise services to multiple channels, organizations can jumpstart their channel activities including mobility initiatives with Appzillon.