- Real time experience inCV and/or DL(combination of both is preferred)
- 3+ exp in developingimage processing algorithmson real-world noisy images.
- In depth understanding of computer vision models including object detection, semantic segmentation and key-point detection
- Experience in using CV tools: OpenCV, Scikit-Image, PIL/pillow
- Real time experience in using one or more of libraries: Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow.
- Strong hands-on coding expertise with Python and related frameworks
- Experience in building NLP & ML models
- Experience in using libraries:
- Scikit-learn, NLTK.
- Knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask)
- Experience in using cloud based ML platforms:
- GCP: Vision Face Detection API, AutoML
- AWS: Amazon Recognition, Amazon Recognition, SageMaker, Amazon Lookout for Vision Features
- Azure: Face Detection, Face Recognition, Machine Learning
- Programing skills in Java
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
i-exceed technology solutions private limited
i-exceed technology solutions private limited is an IT products and services company with offices in India, Singapore, and the US. With niche IT solutions and specialized consulting services, i-exceed serves 100+ customers in 5 continents with offerings in the technology transformation, core banking business transformation, enterprise mobility, and performance management space. With readymade business solutions, customers can leverage on our decades of experience and fine tune applications for the best performance in their working conditions. Our service offering in the industry include:
- Core Banking Transformation
- Performance Management
- Testing and Validation
- Requirement Management and Business Analysis
- Project Management and High End Consulting
- System Integration
Appzillon, i-exceed’ s flagship product offering consists of a world-class Unified Application Development Suite (MADP+) and readymade business solutions for various industries (including BFSI). The development suite offers rich, agile, and robust cross-platform capabilities to build device and OS independent apps. With its unique capability to automatically extend enterprise services to multiple channels, organizations can jumpstart their channel activities including mobility initiatives with Appzillon.