Roles and Responsibilities
• At least 3 years of experience in building highly scalable cloud native microservices based application using container platform ecosystem.
• Demonstrated at lease 3-4 years of delivery experience of Micro services using Springboot and Spring Cloud.
• Should have at least 2 years of experience in docker, kubernetes, and Serverless.
• Experience in deploying enterprise scale application in public cloud like AWS, AZURE, or GCP.
• Experience in refactoring code for on premise applications to move to cloud based enviornments.
• Should have experience in using any workflow engine like JBPM or CAMUNDA,CONDUCTOR.
• Extensive experience in messaging platform like kafka.
• Should familiar in centralized logging using ELK or EFK and monitoring using prometheous, graffana.
• Should have experience in distributed tracing using OpenTracing or Zipkin or Jaeger
• Experience in RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL, Postgres and no sql like MongoDB or Cassandra.
• Experience with automated build process using jenkin, static code analysis using sonarqube.
• Must have experience in build tool like Maven, Gradle and code repository like Git.
• Should have experience in TDD and BDD using Rest Assured, cucumber.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
i-exceed technology solutions private limited