Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner with product owners globally to understand new business opportunities.
- Define business and functional requirements based on those new business opportunities.
- Liaise between product and technical teams to the purpose of ensuring technical teams have sufficient information to complete design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle.
- Understand and document business process and workflows
- Act as a central point of contact for all communications related to the project
Provide testing consulting and lead a team as third party testing partner on behalf of customer
- Manage relationship with IT, Project Sponsors, business users, system vendors for best output of results and ensure all members are well aware of project status and progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports. Appropriate use of project management tools to monitor schedule, budget, plans and money spent.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Effective communication skills and ability to review and write high quality specification documents
- Ability to interact with multiple teams and act as a bridge between the Customer and our in-house development and QA teams
- Working Experience on any Customer facing Banking Application / Core Banking Application. Working experience on any CRM application is preferred and will be considered as an added advantage
- Ability to perform deep analysis of requirement specifications related to CRM or Core Banking systems and write functional specification documents based on them for building Channel solutions
- Ability to translate existing Functional Specification documents related to CRM or Core Banking systems into precise requirements for building Channel solutions
- Ability to guide the Quality Assurance team to ensure that the developed software complies to the agreed specifications
- Ability to resolve any gaps or understanding differences with respect to functional and technical requirements which arise during the project
- Ability to grasp the technology landscape of the customer and understand at a high level how various applications interact /integrate with each other
- High level knowledge of various synchronous and asynchronous methods and protocols of communication between two systems
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
i-exceed technology solutions private limited