Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the complete development of front end web application development starting from development to deployment.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Experience in product development life-cycle and product process oriented agile development environment.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps (SPA).
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Writing extensive unit tests usingprotractor or Jasmine.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Should be able to create CI pipeline for Web applications.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
i-exceed technology solutions private limited